(New) By Shah Rayme!


A whisper of the wind,
Slips through gently over my lips.
A word of hope,
Slips away from my finger tips.

As gentle as it went,
Were as gentle as it was lost.
The chance passes by only once,
The opportunity loses its host.

It is ok dear.
Have no fear.
Keeping my view clear.
I still have a direction to steer.

For what was there,
Were not meant to be mine.
I have neither worries nor regrets,
It is as it is, just fine.

Reap what you sow,
They jeered as they laughed.
What do they know?
Then again, nothing noble was sacrificed.

I did nothing wrong,
It may not be right.
I am sure it was not a mistake though,
However, I know it is not my fight.

So here I am,
Relaxed, composed, in dignity, content.
I will sit here and watch,
As I let it out, off my hand. 

P/s : Hmm guess what this poem is about also name me a good title for me :3 Thanks guys! :) 

Have same interest with me? Come, share yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...